[NEohioPAL] Great class for people who have never done partnered dancing tonight in Brecksville!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Mon May 7 10:15:46 PDT 2012

WEDDING DANCE CRASH COURSE (Ages: adults & children 10+)

Getting married soon? Going to a wedding soon?

Learn the basics of all partnered dancing in this crash course. We will cover a little swing, a little foxtrot and more. This class will be relaxed and FUN!

# Classes: 1, Length: 2 hrs

Session I: 7:00 to 9:00, Date: Monday, May 7
Session II: 7:00 to 9:00, Date: Monday, June 18

Location: Brecksville Center for the Arts dance studio

Instructor: Valerie Salstrom & Get Hep Swing staff

Course fee per session: $25 per person, $40 per couple

Please contact the Brecksville Center for the Arts to register for the session of your choice.

Brecksville Center for the Arts
8997 Highland Drive
Brecksville Ohio 44141
440-526-6232 Fax: 440-526-1214
Web: www.brecksvillearts.org
Email: brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 4 pm

For more information please call Valerie at 216-374-1927 or email Valerie at info at GetHepSwing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927
info at GetHepSwing.com