[NEohioPAL] $5 OFF- HELLCAB - Blank Canvas Theatre

Patrick Ciamacco doumont3 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:30:35 PDT 2012

Only TWO weekends left to see HELLCAB! Don't miss out on this amazing show.
We are offering you a SPECIAL DISCOUNT of *$5 OFF this weekend ONLY!* It's
our way to say thank you for supporting live theatre!

*To take advantage of this great deal, please visit*
*http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/discounted-tickets/*<http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/discounted-tickets/>
*You can't find better theatre for that price. *
*
*
GET READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE
* *
*Will Kern's**
**HELLCAB*
*
*
Directed by Marc Moritz

May 11 – May 20
Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays at 3pm

Tickets: $15

To purchase tickets visit
http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/purchase-tickets/
To view our show poster visit our website www.blankcanvastheatre.com

Blank Canvas Theatre
(at 78th Street Studios)
1305 West 78th Street, Suite 211. Cleveland, OH 44102

*CAST *
Patrick Ciamacco............Cabbie
Carla Petroski
Doug Kusak
Katie Nabors
Kenneth Bryant, Jr.
Joe Dunn
Sonya Barnes

*Set in Chicago at Christmastime, the entire set is one quarter of the hood
of a yellow cab with its front and back seats and steering wheel. Placed
appropriately on the windowless windshield is an orange parking ticket.
Hellcab is 70 minutes of vignettes based on real life events. The play is a
study about modern city life and the people we meet for a brief moment but
who touch us long afterwards. Six actors play approximately 25 roles, while
the seventh actor, the cabbie, is the guiding character for the audience.
Each vignette is brief, lasting as long as some real life cab rides.*
*
*
*Blank Canvas Theatre provides professional quality productions, placing
emphasis on entertainment at affordable prices.*
*
*

*
*