[NEohioPAL] Casting - The Amen Corner by James Baldwin

DALE SHIELDS ricardo2541 at msn.com
Fri May 11 11:44:17 PDT 2012

Project1voice (NYC) - The Amen Corner by James Baldwin (Staged Reading).  Rainey Institute (Cleveland)

We are seeking two additional African American - gospel singer/actors ( one male and one female) for the church ensemble.
The female should be in our late twenties, stout and comedic. Both should be able to lead a gospel song with power and truth.

Dale Shields (Director) and Ed Ridley (Musical Director)

The reading event date is Monday, June 18th, 2012.  The rehearsals will be held at The Rainey Institute on Friday, May 15th - Sunday, May 17th.

The reading has been approved by Actors Equity Association and includes AEA actors.  There is a small stipend.

If you are interested please contact Mr. Anthony Nickerson ( anthonyelfonzia at gmail.com ) by email with a recent (jpg) photo and your acting resume.

No phone calls, please.