[NEohioPAL] Short film in need of actor/actress

Anthony Tucker a.tucker1992 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 12:13:04 PDT 2012

My friend and I recently finished our first short film script, and we are now looking for actors, actresses, and locations. This is our first short film, and it is called "Summer of Lost Love", and this is a non-paying film. You will get credit in the film, and copies for you're resume.

Synopsis:

Kris seems to have everything going for him. He is not sure what to do this summer, now that he has broken up with his girlfriend Ivy. Until he meets a new gay friend named Chester. Chester introduces Kris to his friend Julia, and they start to date. When Kris is faced with Julia leaving for an internship, he spends his day's home alone. Getting a call from Chester was the last thing Kris expected to happen. Chester tells Kris about his relationship problem, and at the moment Kris thinks he found what was missing from his life. The feeling he felt with a girl was different from what he felt when he was with Chester. Unexpectedly Julia return from her trip early, and Kris is left with the decision of being with a girl or guy.

Characters:

Note: If you are looking into the roles of Kris, Chester, or Julia you will be asked to do some kissing and sexual content. The kissing will be innocent kisses on the lips (not making out), just lip to lip. The sexual content will be of the same three actors just to get into their under wear. There will be no nudity during these or any scenes in this movie. We will just have the audience assume that they have had sex.

Kris- Male, age 20-23, can be an ass at time, unsure of who he is in the world.

Julia- Female, age- 20-22, loving, funny, but can get serious quick.

Please e-mail me if interested or have any questions about the parts.