[NEohioPAL] ACTORS NEEDED IMPROV

David Griffith dgriff at sssnet.com
Sun May 13 17:53:22 PDT 2012

Murder With Reservations

A new professional theatrical troupe will hold auditions for an original
Murder Mystery Comedy in August.

This new show will step up the amount of improvisation/audience
participation content normally associated with this genre. Because of this,
we hope to cast a few improvisational actors in this new production.

If you are interested in auditioning for this paying job in August, I ask
you to please come to the IMPROV JAM on Fridays at 6:30pm at the Shriner's
Tadmor Center, 3000 Krebs Dr. Akron. This will give us a chance to meet you
and you a chance to meet us.

We would be happy to see both experienced and novice actors.  Thank you.

Please find our Facebook group named, Murder With Reservations for more
information.