[NEohioPAL] Family friendly dance and music Showcase- TIME

hrebecca82 at aol.com hrebecca82 at aol.com
Tue May 8 13:51:46 PDT 2012

Hi friends!
Please come join us in celebrating the art of dance at our 1st Annual Spring Showcase!
"We LOVE NYC"- A tribute to the BIG APPLE
This evening of dance & music will showcase local dance companies & artists.
Please help us spread the word & come be entertained by local artists!

Performing:
Creative Movement Center Company Dancers & Faculty! www.creativemovementcenter.com
Nate Smith and Spotlight Theatre Company! http://www.spotlightheatre.com/
Santana Skool- Break dancing crew from Cleveland! www.santanaskool.com
& LIVE MUSIC by Spotlight Theatre Company

When?

Friday MAY 11 th 2012
6:30 pm

Location:
Brecksville Broadview Heights Middle School

Tickets at the door:
$12 each- cash or check please
Bring your friends for a night out or your family!

THANK YOU!
Hayley Weiss Schmidt
Director/Owner Creative Movement Center
#440-546-0123