[NEohioPAL] JUST FOR KICKS -- DANCE GROUP FOR WOMEN OVER 50???

311screenwriter at gmail.com 311screenwriter at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:45:43 PDT 2012

 Here's a crazy idea I had with no plan at all -- so I'm just putting it
out there to see if anyone is interested:
A dance group for women over 50 (or 55 even!)  Women who are dancers, who
used to dance, who want to dance...

I'm a dancer and don't get much chance to perform anymore.  I'd love to be
an example of what being older means in terms of fitness and spunk. I'd
also love to have a group who could perform at local fundraising events.
Mostly?  I'd love to be able to DANCE more!

We'd need a place to rehearse and someone to line up gigs.  Mostly?  We'd
need interested women who want to stay fit, have fun and do some good.

Anyone interested? Get in touch:  311screenwriter at gmail.com
subject line:  Just For Kicks