[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call, Wed. & Thurs. Male 30-60

Shawn Rech shawn at crimestopperstelevision.com
Wed May 16 06:22:26 PDT 2012

We are holding a two-day open casting call for a male, 30-60, non-attorney spokesperson for a series of television commercials.

Before you even read, make sure you are allowed to take this role (you have not worked for other attorneys) and you are willing to work for $150/hr. (2 hour minimum each session).  This will be an ongoing job.

Wednesday, May 16th and Thursday, May 17th, 4 PM - 5:30 PM

Pinpoint Media
1468 West Ninth Street, Suite 705
Cleveland, OH  44113
216-443-0477

We promise to get you in and out within 30 minutes of your arrival.  You can park on the street (metered).

This is the sample script you will read:

SPOKESPERSON
(Serious, but empathetic)

If you've been injured due to the negligence of others, your choice in attorneys can make all the difference in the world.

OHIOLAWLINE is large enough to challenge the insurance companies that won't pay you fairly, but small enough to treat you like a valued client - not just another claim.

Contact us today and we'll meet with you, for free, to talk about your case.  Contact us at 1-800-ohiolaw, or visit ohiolawline.com

We're here to serve YOU - because every case is important to us.