[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for films, TV sitcoms and commercials 5/20

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 20:56:26 PDT 2012

The Reel TV Network is owned by Ray Szuch and North Coast Casting and
operated by Kristina Michelle. If you are a local filmmaker, you are aware
of this. You are likely also aware of how long we have been operating this
business. If you do a search for "The Reel TV Network" on Yahoo!, IMDb or
Google, you will find us, and not this individual claiming "others" to be
imposters. We have received many phone calls asking if this is us, and the
answer is NO. It is hard enough for actors to find out who's who in this
business without individuals being misleading. If you're unsure, please
visit www.reeltvnetwork.com, or look us up on IMDb, who legitimately
recognizes our projects and ventures.

Kristina Michelle
Ray Szuch