[NEohioPAL] DIRECTOR NEEDED

info at theyoungstownplayhouse.com info at theyoungstownplayhouse.com
Wed May 23 17:25:52 PDT 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

The Youngstown Playhouse is looking for a director for the 2012-2013
season opener musical CABARET, September 14-23, 2012.

This is a stipened postion and an interview is required.  The decision
will be made the first week of June so please call to set up an interview
with Executive Director, Mary Ruth Lynn at 330-788-8739.

 The Youngstown Playhouse has been entertaining audiences of all ages with
high quality performances for over 80 years. Conveniently located mid way
between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, we have one of the largest community
theatre stages in Northeast Ohio and are considered to be one of the
oldest ongoing community theatre in the country.  We are currently in our
87th season!