[NEohioPAL] Attention NEOhio Community Theater Promoters/Marketers!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Thu May 24 11:56:40 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to get a dialogue going among people who, like me, are tasked
with promoting, advertising and marketing for one of the area's
community theaters.  I have created a group on Facebook for the private
discussion of best practices, cross-promotions, etc. so that we can work
together to raise the visibility of community theater in the area as a
collective.

If you're interested in joining the group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/405784466132994

Let's talk!
--

Drew Rothman