[NEohioPAL] Kent State University

Kay Cosgriff brendansalley at ameritech.net
Fri May 25 06:20:18 PDT 2012

I am trying to do two things here....gather as many people as possible who
attended Kent State University as a theatre or dance major or minor......we are
getting together to laugh, drink and remember....Alpha Psi omega? as well as
networking our colleagues.....those in Cleveland, those maybe close by and those
maybe in the area on June 8th.....I am technically challenged so if you email me
directly, since I can't seem to master putting the FB invite here, I will
forward the information to you as well as the theatre page......hopefully this
will lead to more work for eveyone...stories being shared....more memories being
made.  Be safe and have a good weekend!

Kay Cosgriff
brendansalley at ameritech.net