[NEohioPAL] Talent

Brittianey Sheppard brittianey1985 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:43:08 PDT 2012

Brittianey Brooke LLC. is currently recruiting models, vocalists, dance
teams, and actors for our events, 2013 calendar shoots, fashions shows, and
much more. Make $10 p/h-$300 p/event. Pay depends on assignment.
We are looking forward to continuing our 2013 calendar lineup. We are
planning to do photo shoots once a week  events 2-3 times a week. You will
be notified weekly of our events, from that point you send me your response
with your availability and let me know which postings you are interested
in. All shoots are TF/CD, you receive the cd version of all of your
finished images for your professional (non-commercial) use.  No nudity, or
behavior that would be considered distasteful is permitted.

If you are interested in working with us on any of our exciting projects,
please email me back or go to our website:
www.wix.com/brittianeybrooke/brittianeybrooke-llc      or visit me at:
www.FaceBook.com/BrittianeyBrooke

 Experience is a plus, but we provide several modeling work shops all
services are free to our employees. I ask that you send a headshot, three
quarter shot, and a full length image to BrittianeyBrooke at yahoo.com