[NEohioPAL] FILM Acting Class June

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:08:12 PDT 2012

There are a few spots open in our Film Acting Class in Independence, Ohio.  JW
is the director/producer of "Doughboy" and "Random Acts of Christmas," and
the President of Route 40 Films, LLC.  The films were shot in Wheeling, WV,
utilizing a good bit of talent from this region. "Doughboy" will be
distributed nationally in September.

We are in the process of constructing a new website.  Our promo is up on
YouTube - please check it out; it features a few of our current students,
and I believe it gives a good feel for the class -
http://youtu.be/uiIKchl-aH0

There is also a pre-teen/teen class held before our regular adult class.
 4-6 p.m. for Teens, 6-9 pm for Adults.  The cost is $150 for the
pre-teen/teen class, and $200 for adults.

The class is a scene study class, with a little improv thrown in to keep it
light.  We tend to attract a really positive, motivated, fun, professional,
and upbeat group.  We have gathered a truly fantastic group up there, and I
am consistently THRILLED to come up there and work every week.

Please email route40classes at gmail.com for more info, or to reserve a spot
starting May 31st.  The June session will be May 31st, (off June 7th), June
14, 21, 28. Class is month-to-month, and will continue in July.

Thanks for your time.  Hope to meet you all soon.  As I said, you have some
amazing talent up in that region.

Also - CINCINNATI class is rolling in TUESDAY nights, and COLUMBUS on
Wednesday nights.  If you are in those regions, you may email us at the
same address (route40classes at gmail.com) - please email for more information
-

All the best of continued success to you all.  Come and visit - all are
WELCOME -

Thank you for your time.

--
JW Myers