[NEohioPAL] Looking for sound engineer, DP and actors for the 48 hour Film Project

Jkeklk1 jkeklk1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 13:04:48 PDT 2012

   Looking for a DP and a sound engineer interested in working on the 48 Hour Film Project.
   view info on the project athttp://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland/
   The competition takes place on July 27-29th�
   Looking to meet and shoot a few times on short scenes already written before competition.
   Please send resume and interest tojkeklk1 at yahoo.com if on the crew and Headshot and resumes for actors.
   Actors, we do not know what will be written and there are many rules to the competition so you never what will happen. But, we would like to get actors interested in the project to have on file in case we need them for the piece.
   There will be no cost but your time and hopefully the win.
   Thank you,
   Jason

Sent from my iPhone