[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse 8x10 TheatreFest!

Eileen Moushey emoushey at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 12:19:26 PDT 2012

  Eight Plays, Ten Minutes each.    TheatreFest is coming – JULY 13-15!

  We need directors and actors!

  Are you interested in directing a 10 minute play for our 2012 TheatreFest?   Or acting in one?

  If you’d like to get involved in an exciting summer theatre event that doesn’t involve a huge time commitment, please send your resumes and inquiries to TheatreFest Coordinator Eileen Moushey at 10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com.    Also, open auditions will be held at the Playhouse on THURSDAY, JUNE 7 at 7pm.   There are a variety of roles (male and female) for ages 20-70.   All positions are volunteer.

  Theatre experience IS necessary, but we’re open to actors who want to direct.  And vice-versa.   It’s out-of-the-box theatre!

  Eileen Moushey, Coordinator

  Weathervane Playhouse 8x10 TheatreFest

  10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com

  330-678-3893