[NEohioPAL] Looking for some new piano students :):)

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 10:21:18 PDT 2012

Experienced fabulous piano teacher for all ages and levels. Bach to Broadway. I am a teacher, performer and musical theater director with decades of experience. With attrition I am losing several students this summer and I would like to fill their slots with children, teens and adults who WANT to learn or re-learn the piano. Lessons are $20 a half hour in my Cleveland Heights home. I do limited travelling if there are 2 or more family members in the same home who want lessons. I charge a $2.50 gas fee per student each leasson. I am looking for students who are ready to practise and invest in themselves and their ability to understand and experience music. I have been teaching for over 30 years and I teach TO the student. Serious inquiries ONLY.  Peace and thank you,   Evie Rosen-Morris  :):)