[NEohioPAL] Final 4 Performances - Critically Acclaimed: I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE at Actors' Summit

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Wed May 30 11:03:41 PDT 2012

The "PERFECT"
Date Night

 "Tonight I was pleasantly surprised and delighted! I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE
PERFECT, NOW CHANGE was a hilariously emotional ride through the
frustrations, deception, tragedies and joy found in the bond between men
and women. The performances were powerful and endearing, touching my heart
where I could relate. It is a must see show one will not regret!"   Shawn
McNair

A wonderfully funny, highly entertaining evening of good musical comedy.  Roger
Durbin, Knight Arts

Wittily directed, the entertaining and instructive show is a refreshing
reminder that in a world of constant flux, some things, like looking for
love, never change.

Fran Heller, CJN

Director Neil Thackaberry has surrounded himself with talented performers
and technicians. The result is a successful, satisfying production. This is
a perfect date-night play. So, if you're planning on falling in love, give
this show a try.  David Ritchey, West Side Leader

Thursday, Friday, & Saturday at 8:00 PM, Sunday at 2:00 PM.

Call 330-374-7568  or  visit actorssummit.org