[NEohioPAL] Dobama Ushers needed - Marilyn Bianchi Kids Playwriting Festival (6/1-3) & Young Playwrights Competition (6/7-10)

Lori - Dobama lberenson at dobama.org
Wed May 30 13:59:13 PDT 2012

We are in need of a few ushers for 2 special weekends - this coming weekend
is the Marilyn Bianchi Kids' Playwriting Festival, and the following weekend
is the Young Playwrights Competition.  We hope you can help.

If you are interested in volunteering as an usher, please send an e-mail to
lberenson at dobama.org, or call 216-381-3323 during the hours of 9am and 10pm.

Here is a list of the positions that I need for each show:

Concessions (1-2): to be positioned at the concession stand to sell drinks &
snacks
Tickets / programs (1-2): to be positioned at the theatre door to take
tickets and provide programs to patrons
Greeter (1): to be positioned at the main entrance to greet patrons, and
direct them to the box office or the theatre

Here are the dates and times for this production (with arrival times):

Marilyn Bianchi Kids' Playwriting Festival
Fri, 6/1 - Opening Night Benefit - starts at 7:30pm (ushers should arrive by
6:30pm)
Sat, 6/2 - matinee at 2:30pm (ushers should arrive by 1:30pm)
Sat, 6/2 - evening show starts at 7:30pm (ushers should arrive by 6:30pm)
Sun, 6/3 - matinee at 2:30pm (ushers should arrive by 1:30pm)

Dobama Young Playwrights Competition
Thurs, 6/7 - starts at 7:30pm (ushers should arrive by 6:30pm)
Fri, 6/8 - starts at 8:00pm (ushers should arrive by 7:00pm)
Sat, 6/9 - starts at 8:00pm (ushers should arrive by 7:00pm)
Sun, 6/10 - matinee at 2:30pm (ushers should arrive by 1:30pm)

If you have not ushered at Dobama before, please contact me and I will send
you a link to the Usher Schedule online and an Usher Information document
that will tell you everything you need to know about working as a Dobama
usher.  In the meantime, here are a few FAQ's:

1.	Dress: Black & white, any combination
2.	Watching the Show: Unless there is a sold-out house, ushers will be
able to find a seat and watch the entire show.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone else you know who may be
interested in ushering at Dobama.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you soon.

Lori Berenson
House Manager, Dobama Theatre
lberenson at dobama.org