[NEohioPAL] Marys Lane Celtic Rock at PJ McIntyre's Friday, June 1

Paul Kirk victorianscript at aol.com
Wed May 30 20:12:31 PDT 2012

Marys Lane @ PJ McIntyre's

17119 Lorain Avenue
(corner of Lorain and Rocky River Drive)

9:00pm--no cover

In addition to our usual stuff, we'll be debuting some more original music by band members Michael Crawley, Paul Kirk, and Pat Mulloy

See Marys Lane on Fox 8's morning show, Friday, June 8!

Samples, booking information, gig schedule, etc:

www.MarysLane.com

Also, find us on FaceBook and give us a "Like"

Say you found out on NEOhioPal...we look forward to meeting you at our next show!