[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Open Mic the Series this Sunday June 3 -. Stringz and Wingz Streetsboro Ohio 1PM

Henry J Konczak henryj at hjptv.com
Thu May 31 07:44:51 PDT 2012

Auditions for Open Mic the Series this Sunday June 3 -. Stringz and Wingz
Streetsboro Ohio - 1PM

Stringz and Wingz 1643 State Route 303 Streetsboro
Casting Sunday at Stringz and Wings.  We will shoot in the summer of 2012.
Five, eight-minute webisodes.

A twenty-something singer/songwriter wins a chance to compete against
top musicians for her dream. A recording contract. Her hopes hang with a
crotchety old blues singer in a nursing home.

We will produce a pitch reel to try and raise operating funds - the is a
non-paying gig.

Maggie ---- Singer/Songwriter CAST
Husband - Wife - Grandma (Maggie’s house concert)
Hans   ----  Old Rocker -  Need to play some guitar and sing. Age 40s
Gilbert --- CAST
Sarie  ---- Open - must act, sing and play guitar. 20s. 30s.
Sam    ---- The Producer -- 40s, 50s
Sam’s assistant --
Ell - Barista -- 20s
Billy James - CAST
Nancy  ---- (Hans’ Girlfriend)
Maryana --- (Maggie’s mom)
Host    ---
Helen Bach Nursing Home Admin.---
Rocky   --- CAST

Unknown musician - Club owner
Old Fat Bearded Guy Guitar Player ---
Assorted extras --- for concert - coffee shop -- House Concert

Written by Henry J. Konczak in production for 22 years. Is also a
singer/songwriter and producer of the cable series "Random Acts of Music"
Co-produced by Jim Boardwine.

Send your head shot, and any media links to have to
info at randomactsofmusic.tv
p. (330) 826-1515

--
Henry J. Konczak
Henry J. Productions

www.hjptv.com
Producer of "Open Mic - The Series" In production.
www.openmictheseries.com