[NEohioPAL] Shaker Dance Academy of Performing Arts *Hiring Dance Studio Office Manager* ( East & West Side Locations)

Sassoon Sumpter sassoon.sumpter at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:25:23 PDT 2012

The Shaker Dance Academy of Performing Arts
23440 Commerce Park Rd. • Beachwood • 216-591-2300
www.shakerdanceacademy.net

*Hiring Dance Studio Office Manager* ( East & West Side Locations)

We're looking for a self-motivated person with good customer service skills. Approx. 25-40 hrs. week, with some flexibility. Mondays-Fridays from 2:30-8:30, & Saturday Mornings.
Looking for great organizational skills to head up our front desk staff and work with our dance staff. Multi-tasker with some computer experience, website management, graphic design experience a plus, attention to detail, organized. Must enjoy dance and music! Dance experience helpful, but not req.
Position is for minimum one year, possibly longer term. Will hire soon, willing to train.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: sassoon.sumpter at hotmail.com  with "office manager" in the subject line.

•Compensation: Pay rate negotiable and commensurate with education and skills.