[NEohioPAL] COSE Arts Business Challenge Awards June 20th

Charboneau, Matt MCharboneau at cose.org
Mon Jun 4 08:29:52 PDT 2012

COSE Arts Business Challenge Awards

The applications are in, and on June 20 we'll reveal which of our finalists listed below will walk away with the top three prizes: up to $2,000, promotional opportunities, and in-kind business support.

Don't miss the 6th Annual COSE Arts Business Challenge Awards - the only competition honoring art and entrepreneurship in Northeast Ohio. The evening begins with a cocktail hour and guided tours of 78th Street Studios followed by special guest speaker Karen Gahl-Mills, executive director for Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and the presentation of our awards. Enjoy fine food and drink from LUXE Kitchen and Lounge and network with some of the greatest arts-business minds in the region, including past award-winners and our esteemed panel of judges.

2012 COSE Arts Business Challenge Finalists (in no particular order)

DANCEVERT
ChamberFEST... Cleveland
El Sistema at Rainey Institute
Michelle Pajak-Reynolds
Tiny Giant Studios
GV Art & Design

COSE Arts Business Challenge Awards
Wednesday, June 20
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: 78th Street Studios - smART space at 78th, First Floor
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
Cost: $15, COSE Members, $25 Nonmembers
More information and REGISTER HERE<http://www.cose.org/Events/Listings/ARTS/6-20-11%20ABI.aspx?Date=6%2f20%2f2012>