[NEohioPAL] Weathervane - 8x10 Finalists & AUDITION & Ticket info

Eileen Moushey emoushey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:00:11 PDT 2012

Our Finalist plays!

A Life-Time Warranty by Maureen Ann Connolly of Cumberland Foreside, ME

Duet In Platinum , by Allston James of NYC, NY

Goodnight, Sweet Prince, by Barbara Bleier of NYC, NY

How Dick & Jane Fell In Love by Lina Gallegos of Dallas, TX

Rules Of Comedy by Patricia Cotter of San Francisco, CA

The Bingo King by James Caputo of San Diego, CA

The Silver Bullet by Joe Lauinger of Ossining, NY

Waiting For Baby by Christina Blosco of Norton, OH

OPEN AUDITIONS –  7pm, THURSDAY, JUNE 7 at the Playhouse

Exciting acting opportunities with a minimal time commitment!

No monologues, no appointments – just show up.

Bring resumes/headshots and your list of conflicts from now through July 15.

We are casting a variety of roles, male & female, and a wide range of ages.

Directors will give a short synopsis of each play, describe the characters, and introduce the short scenes we’ll be reading.

Questions?  Can’t make it to auditions but would like to be considered?

Contact TheatreFest Coordinator Eileen Moushey at emoushey at hotmail.com or 10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com

TICKETS are now on sale!

THEATREFEST WEEKEND is JULY 13-15.    We’ll present all 8 Finalist plays on Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday matinee at 2:30.   Guest judges will determine First and Second Place winners - and the audience will vote for the Fan Favorite!    Winners will be announced and prizes awarded at a reception following Sunday’s matinee.

TheatreFest was a “hot ticket” in 2011 and we expect it to be again.   Tickets are only $10, so book now to guarantee a seat!

Call 330-836-2626 or go to www.weathervaneplayhouse.com.