[NEohioPAL] Seeking Musical Director and Sound of Music

Light House lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:19:53 PDT 2012

It's the Debut Season of The Lighthouse Theatre of Fairport Harbor.

We are in need of a Musical Director for The Sound of Music who's in it for
the love of the theatre.

Rehearsals begin July 1st 2012 (Read/Sing through) And a rehearsal schedule
will be available soon.

Please Contact Joseph (Joe) Fath if interested!

--
Joseph Fath
Artistic Director of The Lighthouse Theatre

Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com

Mission: Celebrating Theatre–Keeping the Dream Alive

·Using theatre, we will provide entertainment and educational experiences
to the community and its players;

·We will celebrate the achievements of our volunteers and staff;

·We will provide innovative opportunities for our supporters;

·We will unite with area community theaters for mutual assistance and
enrichment.