[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Youth Ballet (nonprofit) in search of Artistic Director - North Royalton, Ohio

acecard123 at aol.com acecard123 at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 11:16:54 PDT 2012

The Great Lakes Youth Ballet Company is searching for an Artistic Director to lead the youth ballet company located in North Royalton, Ohio on Route 82 between I-71 and I-77. Great Lakes Youth Ballet is a non-profit
501(c) 3 ballet company that has been in existence for over 4 years and has received a Cuyahoga Arts & Culture grant.  Our goal is the training of high quality dancers with a focus on ballet and performances in the community and local schools to introduce the art of dance.  Responsibilities include training of the dancers with our year round programming, growing the membership, managing the office and studio, developing and producing the performances, working with the board to implement the mission, manage the annual budget, and other duties.  Please send resumes to jnicklos58 at gmail.com or call 1-440-832-1394.  Resumes must be received by June 20th.