[NEohioPAL] Film Acting Classes - First Class Free

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:09:14 PDT 2012

Interested in starting or furthering your film acting career?

Come check out Cleveland Academy of Film Acting, and try a FREE class on any
Monday or Wednesday night from 8 to 10 PM.

We study: cold readings, character development, monologues & scene work,
on-camera acting techniques, audition techniques that get results, resources

networking 'survival skills' and much more in class! Special Guests include
some of Cleveland's top Indie producers and directors, including some who
cast their projects directly from our classes! We also place our students
directly
into film projects!

Students are also listed on World Entertainment Online and receive The Reel
News weekly private e-mails, with cast and crew calls around the country,
while they are in the classes.

There are no contracts to sign. First class is free, and the classes are
only $55 a month after that.

We are located on Cleveland's near west side at 5009 Storer Ave located
between Clark Ave. And Denison Ave. We are right by
W. 50th St. on Storer Ave. Parking available on the corner of W 50 and
Storer and street parking available.

Questions can be directed to kristina at worldeonline.com, or call 216-323-2393.