[NEohioPAL] Calling all Lorain county MALE actors!!!

Victoria Steiner vickiz119 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 16:43:42 PDT 2012

Sandstone Summer Theatre in Amherst, Ohio is seeking MALE actors age 15 and older.  We really need some adult males to fill some roles in "9 to 5 The Musical" auditions are Friday, June 8,2012 from 6:00-9:00pm at the Amherst High School Cafetorium.  Sow dates are July 19, 20, and 21,2012.  Rehearsals are Mon-Fri 6:00-9:00pm and we are off July 4.  Any questions, email me at vickiz119 at yahoo.com.

Hope to see you there!

Victoria Steiner