[NEohioPAL] Name-That-Tune Host - Paid

Leslie Andrews leslie at lastcallusa.com
Tue Jun 12 10:35:56 PDT 2012

*Last Call Productions hiring name-that-tune host in North Ridgeville*

We are in need of a host for our Wednesday Tunes show from 6:30-9:00pm
beginning June 27th with training happening one evening before that.

We are booking new shows throughout the Northeast Ohio area, and we
need hosts who can commit to a minimum of 2 evenings per week.

Pay is $50/show if you need to use our sound equipment or $55/show if
you provide your own. You will be compensated $20 for your training.

In addition to the sound equipment, you will need an MP3 player or
laptop to play music, access to a printer or copier, and reliable
transportation.  Previous hosting or emceeing experience preferred,
but not necessary.  A fun yet professional personality is definitely
required!

So if you want to get paid to play music you like and have fun, please
send resume and headshot to leslie at lastcallusa.com with North
Ridgeville Tunes in the subject line.  NO PHONE CALLS!  If you have
applied to Last Call Productions in the past and are interested in
this opening, please submit
an updated resume and headshot.

We are no longer accepting applications for our Mentor Trivia host position.

--
Leslie Andrews  |  440.610.3584 (c)  |  866.641.0506 (f)

*Last Call Productions*  |   <http://www.lastcallusa.com/index.php>
<http://www.lastcallusa.com/games.php?ci=northeast%20ohio&game=trivia&gPage=about>
 <http://www.lastcallusa.com/games.php?ci=northeast%20ohio&game=tunes&gPage=about>
 <http://www.lastcallusa.com/games.php?ci=northeast%20ohio&game=buffalo&gPage=about>