[NEohioPAL] And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie opening: The Lighthouse Theatre of Fairport Harbor

Light House lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:03:04 PDT 2012

Announcing:
The Debut Show of The Lighthouse Theatre of Fairport Harbor
And Then There Were None
AKA 10 Little Indians - with special arrangement by Samuel French
By Agatha Christie
Directed by: Joe Fath

This classic murder mystery will have you guessing Who-Done-It one-by-one
until the shocking ending.
Show Dates:
JUNE 22, 23, 29 & 30 @ 7:00pm
JUNE 24, JULY 1 @ 2:00pm

Ticket Prices:
$12 for Adults
$10 for Students/Seniors

Tickets available at door, seating is first come, first serve.
Reserve tickets by emailing: Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com

Cast:
Mr. Rogers: Eric Moore
Mrs. Rogers: Melisa Corbran
Fred Narracott: Jerry Jaffe
Vera Claythorne: Sydne Nielson
Phillip Lombard: Gaz
Anthony Marston: Christian Sullivan
Lillian Blore: Melissa Nielson
General Mackenzie: Vince Wilson
Emily BrentL Addy Fraser
Madame Lawren Wargrave: Abby Fredrick
Dr. Armstrong: Seth Clerget

--
Joseph Fath
Artistic Director of The Lighthouse Theatre

Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com

Mission: Celebrating Theatre–Keeping the Dream Alive

·Using theatre, we will provide entertainment and educational experiences
to the community and its players;

·We will celebrate the achievements of our volunteers and staff;

·We will provide innovative opportunities for our supporters;

·We will unite with area community theaters for mutual assistance and
enrichment.