[NEohioPAL] Big Jones Productions seeking actors for three paid roles

Kurt Yue kurtyue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:22:33 PDT 2012

*Big Jones Productions is seeking talent for our next movie “KEEPER”.  This
is a thriller/horror film that will be a developmental piece for a feature.
The movie is about a man in desperate circumstances who goes to great
lengths to protect his imperiled daughter. The current scheduled shoot
dates are September 6th through September 10th (night shoots only).  There
will also be at least two rehearsals in July/August.

Currently looking for submissions for the three lead roles below. All three
roles are paid and will receive IMDB credit.

MURRAY DUNNE
Sex:       Male
Age:       Mid-50s
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build:     Solid, maybe a bit of a pot belly
Height: 5’10 – 6’0
Disposition:  Family man. Rugged fisherman type. Man of few words. Old
school newspaper reader. Madison’s father.

MADISON DUNNE
Sex:       Female
Age:       18 – 22
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build:     Very thin
Height: 5’3 – 5’8
Disposition: Sweet, girl next door. Daddy’s little girl. *
*
JEFF MUNDSON
Sex:       Male
Age:       Late 20s – Early 30s
Ethnicity: Doesn’t matter
Build:     Fit, athletic
Height: 5’10 – 6’1
Disposition:  Extroverted. Bit of a bad boy. Always considering the next
move.

Please send a current headshot and acting resume to keeperthemovie at gmail.com
Please include the name of the character you wish to read for in the
SUBJECT line of the email. If you have a demo reel online, feel free to
include a link to that as well.

Auditions will be by appointment only and will take place the weekend of
June 22nd.  We will contact you to set up a time. We look forward to
hearing from all the Cleveland talent!

For more information about KEEPER, please visit our facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/keepermovie*