[NEohioPAL] DOBAMARAMA - Last chance for tickets! Come see Carter L. Bays of How I Met Your Mother!

Charlotta Enflo cenflo at dobama.org
Thu Jun 14 09:15:47 PDT 2012

CARTER L. BAYS RETURNS TO CLEVELAND FOR DOBAMARAMA

How I Met Your Mother Creator, Writer, and Executive Producer is special
guest at Dobama Theatre's Annual Fundraiser

Tomorrow, Friday, June 15, 2012

Cleveland Botanical Garden

It's going to be LEGEN ... wait for it ... DARY!

Watch WKYC's Good Company tomorrow to see an interview with Carter!

Limited Tickets remain for the event in two tiers. Call the Box Office at
216-932-3396 ASAP to reserve your place!

Star Gazers: $125 ($50 is tax-deductible) 6 p.m. drinks and dinner with
special guest Carter L. Bays. Stay all night and enjoy an open bar (beer,
wine, and signature Dobamarama cocktail), a special presentation by Mr.
Bays, live music by Easily Amused and dancing.

Night Bloomers: $40 ($10 is tax-deductible) Arrive at 8:30 p.m. for dessert
and open bar (beer, wine, and signature Dobamarama cocktail). Enjoy a
special presentation with Carter L. Bays, live music by Easily Amused and
dancing.

For more information, please visit http://dobama.org/dobamarama/ or call
216-932-3396.