[NEohioPAL] Bringing Hollywood to Cleveland... Audition Tonite!!

DeLiska McGhee dmcghee1 at att.net
Sun Jun 17 07:00:00 PDT 2012

We are currently casting for two upcoming feature films and a new theater project.

We are looking to fill major speaking roles as well as extras.

All types and experience levels will be considered. If you are new to the industry, we can help!

Please bring headshot or photo, resume if available, and prepare a contemporary monologue of your choice (less than 2 minutes) to perform during your audition.

Audition dates available:
Sunday, June 17 from 6pm to 8pm

26250 Euclid Ave, Suite 211
Euclid, OH 44132