[NEohioPAL] Unsolicited review of DAMN YANKEES

Mary Faktor FaktorTheActor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 11:02:43 PDT 2012

 I've seen the movie version of DAMN YANKEES dozens of times....as well as multiple professional and community stage versions through the years.  The current production at Porthouse Theater is truly OUTSTANDING!

 Without going into individual praises of each ultra-talented cast member, I'll just say there isn't a weak link in the entire production....a totally enjoyable evening for all ages!  CUDOs to Terry Kent and everyone at Porthouse!

Hugs

Mary Faktor (the actor :-)
Www.MaryFaktor.com
330-655-2895 (home/office)