[NEohioPAL] Note-oriety Show Choir - only 2 performances remain!!!

savvystars1 at aol.com savvystars1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 07:05:09 PDT 2012

By sunlight or starlight, romance can blossom any old time!   Experience the songs that bring romance into our lives and help our relationships grow as Note-Oriety presents its 2012 spectacular:  “A Celestial Evening”!!!

Take a romantic stroll down “Memory” lane with the 24-member adult show-choir as the singers, under the direction of R. Scott Posey, perform well-celebrated Pop and Broadway tunes including “Music of the Night”, “Everybody Rejoice”, “Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In” and “Blue Skies”.  Ride “The Banana Boat” to find “Hernando’s Hideway” or “Fly Me to the Moon” to find your own special “Corner of the Sky”.  And if old-fashioned romance is more your thing, we’ll help you travel down the “Sunny Side of the Street” to remember those “Summer Nights” in style.

Formerly known as the “SELREC Singers”, Note-Oriety will present its spring spectacular in the Solon High School auditorium, 33600 Inwood Road in Solon, on June 14, 15 and 16 at 7 pm.  Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door ($11/seniors).   For ticket information, contact Martha at 440-349-2453.  For group rates, please call Sherry at 440-477-1198.

Choreography, staging, sets, costumes and an orchestra will help you see through music why relationships are created, strengthened, and solidified.  Come to the show June 14, 15 and 16 to see why you’ll be changed… “For Good”!!!