[NEohioPAL] A Review of "A Couple of Poor, Polish Speaking Romanians" and Feature Article in Akronlife Magazine about Heads Up's Managing Artistic Director

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Jun 19 14:44:02 PDT 2012

Check out what our Managing Artistic Director has to say about New
World Performance Lab's Studio 2 Production of A Couple of Poor,
Polish-Speaking Romanians.

" 'How can someone have teeth like that and still procreate,' asks a
driver who has been taken hostage by the two title characters in the
New World Performance Laboratory Studio 2 production of A Couple of
Poor, Polish-Speaking Romanians. To be honest, this is a question I
ask myself whenever I encounter couples where one or both of the
partners have extremely messed up teeth– but that’s just a personal
bias."

Continue Reading at http://www.headsupproductions.net

While you're at it, check out the article that was featured in
Akronlife Magazine about our Managing Artistic Director. It's called:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Rexroad and was written by Lisa Langford.

Here's just the beginning to get your appetite up:

"Don’t get it twisted: Akron is a creative place. And any town with
enough artistic juju in the ether to produce Chrissie Hynde, Devo and
The Black Keys has got to be incubating the next generation of brash,
up-and-coming artists right this very moment. Enter Heads Up
Productions and its plucky managing artistic director, Benjamin
Rexroad, stage right."

Here's (another) link to the rest of it: http://www.akronlife.com/articles/the-curious-case-of-benjamin-rexroad

(Once you go to the page, don't forget to "Like" it.)