[NEohioPAL] call for actors for EXTREMELY short term notice staged reading of scene for next Thursday (june 28th) for the Twilight Rocket Car Tourist Attraction Excursion

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:25:01 PDT 2012

Hi all! Im writing to try my hand at putting together a very short notice
group of people who might be up for a fun little project!

I have just met a woman (by accident believe it or not) who told me of this
event going on next Thursday Night from 6-9 in the flats. It is called
Twilight Rocket Excursion of Cleveland's Tourist Attractions of The Future.

It seems like a great project of artists, musicians, etc. putting on little
pieces throughout the west side of the flats and people will be escorted by
Rocket Car down there to walk around and take part in classes, watch
performances etc.

I had the idea of trying to put on a staged reading of a scene for the
event. I'm looking to have two/three rehearsals between now and then and
would like to know if anyone would be interested/willing/able to take
part.  I'm hoping for a very low stress fun process as its free and short
notice.

If you are available and interested....please email me at
Denise.Astorino at gmail.com or give me a call at 216.647.5427.

Thanks much!

Denise