[NEohioPAL] Helen Todd Studio Showcase Tuesday night! Dobama

Devuh at aol.com Devuh at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 08:07:54 PDT 2012

HELEN TODD VOICE STUDIO  SHOWCASE
TUESDAY, JUNE 26 AT  7:30PM
DOBAMA THEATRE

Come join us for a free night of entertainment at  Dobama Theatre in
Cleveland Heights.
Admission is free
Location: Dobama Theatre 2340 Lee Rd, Cleveland  Heights

Singer Actors scheduled to  appear:

Carolina Morones performing  "When You're Good to Mama' & "A Boy Like That"
duet with Natalie  Rosmarin

Tasha Brandt performing "I'm a  Star" and the trio "I Love You" from
Spelling Bee with Neely  Gevaart and Trey Gilpin

Cameron Dasheill performing "I  Am Changing" from Dreamgirls and "Keepin'
Out of Mischief"

Neely Gevaart performing  "Destination Anywhere" & "Seperate Ways". Also
performing a duet from Next  to Normal, "Maybe" with Stephanie  Dennis

Aimee Liu performing "Will There  Really Be a Morning?"

Dominic Fedele performing "If  Ever I Would Leave You" and "Lost in the
Wilderness"

Julia Rossi performing "You  Belong to Me" and " Happy Working Song"

Katherine Kujala performing "On  the Steps of the Palace" & "Si, mi
chiamano Mimi" from La  Boheme

Renata Morozov performing "Over  the Rainbow" and "And I am Telling You"

Stephanie Dennis performing "I  Miss the Mountains"

Debbie Keppler performing  "Whatever Happened to My Part?" and "Someone
Like You"

Natalie Rosmarin performing  "Light in the Piazza"

Other performers include:
Emma Wahl, Janelle  Lentz

Song selections and performers subject to change although  unlikely.
Performances not in this order.

Sincerely,
Helen  Todd
General Director,