[NEohioPAL] Help, please! (Wood row boat needed)

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:45:30 PDT 2012

Ok, so this is not a typical NEOhioPAL listing, but this is the best way I
know how to reach a large section of the population.  I am so hoping
someone in our awesome community can point me in the right direction.

I am doing a Victorian engagement shoot.  We are using period clothing and
researching various, historically accurate props and mannerisms.  This
shoot will be fairly extravagant and totally awesome.

For one portion of the shoot, we are hoping to rent or borrow a wooden row
boat for use on Hinckley Lake in the Hinckley Reservation Metropark located
near Brunswick.  The boathouse in the park has row boats, but they are
bright, silver metal.  We think wood would be more romantic.

If anyone has a wood row boat or knows of someone who does, please help!
 We have small funds to rent the boat.  We are willing to provide
transportation but wouldn't mind if you could provide transportation.  The
date is TBD, so we are flexible and hope to coordinate schedules.

We would be ever so grateful to anyone who can help our vision come to
fruition.  In addition to a small rental fee, we would be happy to give you
an 8X10 print of your boat in action!

Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide.

-Fenna Blue of Short Girl Photography
(short-girl.com)