[NEohioPAL] Pretty Kitty in need of a home

jennifer calhoun jlc70 at zips.uakron.edu
Sat Jun 23 08:32:53 PDT 2012

Hello Friends,
I recently moved to Columbus and was unable to bring my cat because my
roommate has a severe allergy. I found her a good home back in Akron, but
we've just learned that the new owner's daughter has a severe allergy as
well. Now I'm searching for another new home. She is very loving and
beautiful. She is a fat kitty (20 lbs), part Siamese and part tuxedo cat.
She is 9 years old, and she really doesn't like other cats, but dogs are
fine. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be able to take
her and give her a good home. I love her very much, and if I can't find a
place for her, the new owner is going to take her to the humane society
(which I'm trying to avoid).
Thanks for your time,
Jennifer
(330) 322-6448