[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: A Man for All Seasons -- Harbor Playhouse (Ashtabula)

Douglas Anderson douglas.e.anderson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:52:22 PDT 2012

Harbor Playhouse Theatrical Co-op Presents AUDITIONS:

'A Man for All Seasons'
Written by Robert Bolt
Directed by Douglas Anderson

'A Man for All Seasons' is Robert Bolt's critically-acclaimed
dramatization of the life of Sir
Thomas More, 'a man of an angel's wit and singular learning'.  The
action of the play focuses on More's determination to hold to his
principles in defiance of King Henry VIII.

Performance dates: September 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 30

AUDITIONS:
Saturday, July 21st 3-5PM
Sunday, July 22nd 6-8PM

All actors ages 16-adult are encouraged to audition.
The cast consists of 11 men and 3 women.

Please prepare a one-minute dramatic monologue.

Harbor Playhouse
341 Lake Ave, Ashtabula Harbor
440-969-8380
hp.theatrical at gmail.com
www.harborplayhouse.org

--
"My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find
you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays.  I don't know