[NEohioPAL] Seeking Experienced Film Editor for Temp Contract Position (PAID)

CINEMA Cleveland info at cinemacleveland.com
Mon Jun 25 15:36:35 PDT 2012

Seeking dynamic, passionate and experienced editor to aid in the post production of a locally produced major motion picture.

Must be skilled in the areas of:

Narrative Film EditingColor Correction/Color GradingSome audio correction a plus
Must have online samples of your work. We do not want to see a demo reel, we need to see 3-5 minutes of one narrative piece that shows your skill and style.

No resumes please.

Send links to info at cinemacleveland along with 1 - 2 paragraphs describing your editing style, philosophy and/or influences.

Eric Swinderman
Executive Director
www.cinemacleveland.com
www.clevelandiloveyoumovie.com