[NEohioPAL] Working performer at Sandusky looking for a voice teacher and Scene Study/Acting teacher

Xavier Reyes xav.26 at me.com
Mon Jun 25 15:41:32 PDT 2012

I am an Acting Major from Ithaca College, NY currently living in Sandusky working as a performer a Cedar Point. I want to keep training my voice and the craft of Acting during the summer. I am looking for a voice teacher but most importantly a Scene Study or Acting teacher. I am currently reading plays but that is not enough for me....I have some things that I have to work on during the summer acting-wise and would like someone to guide me. Please message me. Thanks. You can also find me on facebook as Xavier Roy.

I am majorly looking for a teacher but any actors out there interested in forming a group and do acting related stuff also feel free to message me. Thanks.