[NEohioPAL] CPT Announces General Auditions for 12/13 Season

Beth Wood BWood at cptonline.org
Mon Jun 25 15:45:10 PDT 2012

Cleveland Public Theatre announces
General Auditions for our 12/13 Season

Cleveland Public Theatre is holding general auditions for our upcoming 12/13 season. (Season announcement coming soon!) All Northeast Ohio actors interested in working with CPT are encouraged to audition. CPT has a history of multicultural casting and is committed to representing our community on stage. So, we are interested in seeing actors of all types and ethnicities, especially actors of color.

When: Saturday, July 14th 2p - 7p & Sunday, July 15th 2p - 7p

Where: Cleveland Public Theatre (6415 Detroit Ave)

Auditions are by appointment only and will be scheduled in one hour blocks. Actors should prepare two minutes of material which can include 1-2 brief monologues and/or a short a cappella song. (Please note: auditions will be stopped at 2 minutes.) Following your prepared material, you may be asked to read from sides, so be prepared to stay for the entire hour.

AEA contracts will be considered throughout the season.

Interested actors should schedule an appointment by emailing (artistic at cptonline.org<mailto:artistic at cptonline.org>). Please do not respond to this email. When scheduling your audition, please provide your preferred date and time & phone number.

Beth Wood
Associate Artistic Director
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.