[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 17:15:38 PDT 2012

One of our brides is looking for a violin player for her ceremony.

Wedding to take place on August 18, 2012 in the evening.

Outdoor ceremony weather allowing.

If interested in performing please send information and cost to:

Skyview Lodge

336 Pearl Road

Brunswick, Ohio  44212

Email: skyshop1 at aol.com

Attention:  Linda

Skyview Lodge
A Full Service Event Center and Rural Recreation Area.

SKYVIEW LODGE is located in Brunswick Hills, Ohio just 30 minutes south of
Cleveland.  Our newly remodeled lodge has a country rustic appeal.  Our
70-ft open air deck overlooks a  panoramic  view of the west, which is
exceptionally beautiful during the fall season.  The hall can hold
comfortably up to 200 people.