[NEohioPAL] Slot Available in Rising Stars Mini Camp!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:35:52 PDT 2012

*Do you have a little star between the ages of 9 and 14 who would want a
1-week intensive acting class? *
*If so, then we have the class for you! Don't wait, Act now!*

*Cassidy Youth Theatre*
*Rising Stars Mini-Camp $95*

Ages 9*-14

*(*must be entering 4 th grade)*

July 16 th – July 20 th

Performance: Friday July 20 th 2:30pm

12:30 – 3:15pm Daily

Are you busy with other camps, sports or vacations this summer? Not really
interested in singing and dancing? You are just right for our Rising Stars
Mini-Camp! Find your perfect place on stage as you work on how to be
comfortable in front of an audience. Amy Banner (along with guest teacher,
Diana Kullgren) will lead this 5 day, non-musical camp that features acting
basics, theatre games, and improvisation. Short scenes and scripts will be
featured as well. Have fun, be creative and explore the unscripted side of
acting! We will feature a short presentation (with audience participation!)
for families on our last day of class, Friday, July 20th. *Students must be
proficient, confident readers and previous theatre experience is
recommended, but not required.*

Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Road in Parma Heights. To register
your child, call (440) 842-4600. Payment plans are available upon request.