[NEohioPAL] Fine Arts Association seeking designers for 2012-2013 theatre season

Ann Hedger AHedger at FineArtsAssociation.org
Tue Jun 26 13:11:33 PDT 2012

The Fine Arts Association is currently seeking designers for their
2012-2013 production season.  We are currently looking for Set,
Lighting, and Costume designers for various slots within our upcoming
season which includes: Deathtrap, Seussical, Disney's Cinderella Kids,
and Damn Yankees.  All positions are compensated.

For more information or to send a resume please email James Mango at
jmango at fineartsassociation.org.  For more information regarding specific
positions and shows or dates please feel free to call James at
440-951-7500 x113.

Ann Hedger

Programming Coordinator

440-951-7500 x103

ahedger at fineartsassociation.org <mailto:ahedger at fineartsassociation.org>

The Fine Arts Association

Your Center for Arts Education

38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH 44094

www.fineartsassociation.org <http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>