[NEohioPAL] United Way Broadway event!

Nick Carrabine NCarrabine at uwlc.org
Wed Jun 27 09:34:22 PDT 2012

Hey all,

I'm not sure if you have heard by now, but United Way of Lake County has been presented with a unique, once-in-a-chance, opportunity to host a Broadway and Beyond event on Saturday, July 14 at Mentor Fine Arts Center. The show, which will start at 7 p.m., will feature performances from Ciaran Sheehan (born in Dublin, lives in NYC) and Sarah Pfisterer (hailing from the East Coast). Sheehan and Pfisterer have each appeared on Broadway more than 1,000 times in such plays as The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. Sheehan often performs with Cleveland Orchestra as well.

In an effort to increase ticket sales, I'm personally asking you to consider coming to this fantastic event, as well as pass the word on to friends, co-workers and family members.

Tickets can be purchased on our website, www.uwlc.org<http://www.uwlc.org> for $25, $30, $40 and $100. Proceeds from the event will benefit United Way of Lake County.

Thank you so much for your consideration and we hope to see you at this wonderful event. If you have any questions, please ask.

Nick Carrabine
Communications Coordinator
United Way of Lake County
Nick Carrabine