[NEohioPAL] CREW POSITIONS NEEDED FOR 1940's FEATURE FILM

Brianna Reagh brianna.reagh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:51:51 PDT 2012

Jesters of Castlereagh Productions is filming a 1940's feature film in
Cleveland and needs a few more positions to be filled by reliable and
hard-working crew members! The positions will not be paid but compensation
will be given in IMDB credit and craft services. We begin filming early
July.

The positions that are needed are:

*Cinematographer* - position will be needed Saturdays and Sundays
throughout the summer, however we have backup camera crew available if
needed. Please have your own HD camera (No DSLR's).

*Sound* - position will be needed Saturdays and Sundays as well, backup
sound crew is present if needed to fill in. Please have your own sound
equipment.

*Grip/Lighting* - position is needed as much as possible (back up crew is
available, but someone with lighting experience would be great). Personal
equipment isn't necessary but a plus. Lighting will be provided.

Please send resumes and information or questions to brianna.reagh at gmail.com.
Thank you!