[NEohioPAL] Vocal Instruction

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:24:13 PDT 2012

I am accepting students ages 10 and up in my Norwalk, OH home. I will teach proper breath support, vowel placement, diction, projection and
will help with tone quality and broadening the range among other things. I have been classically trained, but will teach whatever style the
student wishes to learn.

Currently lessons are $15 for a half hour and $25 for an hour and make a great birthday/holiday gift!
I can travel as well but extra costs may occur depending on distance. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.eventvocalist.blogspot.com
rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com419-217-9565